Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Today I got up early and went to the gym. I was working out at 5am bleh. I have never craved smokes in the morning. for the past 17 yrs I can get up in the morning and not ever touch one till around 11am or later. So I feel really good, I felt like I had more wind in me at the gym, I could push harder on the Treadmill and other equipment I tried out. I think it was about 10 am when I started getting sleepy, so I laid down thinking I would take a short cat nap, which turned into a 4 hours sleep. I guess I was tired and didn't know it.

Anyhow, back to the gym tomorrow. Wonder if I can make exercising my drug of choice instead of nicotine? Eventually this is gonna have to turn into a food journal to keep with all the crap I eat instead of smoking... so not good for the things I am trying to do, but I can only do so many things at once before I fall off the wagon. Next will be soda. Water and tea...no more soda! ha! we will see if I can do that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment