Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 18, Just got back from the Gym. Haven't thought much about smoking lately. I think it's best if I find other things to talk about because talking about it just makes me think about it and I don't want to think about it.

Over the weekend I worked on prepping wood for the bookshelves That I am building with my Brother-in-law. They are a gift for my husband for his B-day/Christmas since he wasn't here for either. Military life kept him busy and away from home the past 4 months. He is due home this Thursday. I have been busting my ass to get this stuff done around here. I wish I had started on the shelves sooner honestly.I did manage to get a lot done while he was gone though.I got all the wood trim on the outside of the house replaced and painted. I got the tile work in our master Bathroom finished and the shower is now usable again! I still have to get the floor done in that bathroom and in the front entry. next on our list is to replace a part in the AC unit so we don't have to replace the entire unit. oh and the new car this year, since we have never owned a new car. So any way, I have 10 pieces of wood left to stain today. The last 8 are gonna be a pain in the ass because they are 10 ft long which means I have to find somewhere to put them to stain them, not sure where though. I guess I can borrow those plastic chairs of Tabitha's and use her method. It doesn't hurt to try someone else's theories.

No comments:

Post a Comment