Friday, January 15, 2010

Day 15, Yesterday I started this coughing that I can't get to stop. Lots of nasty stuff coming up. I guess it's from 17 yrs of smoking, who knows. I feel like I have never smoked, the smell bothers me a lot. Yesterday while I was at Kohl's there was a woman who was in the isle with us who smoked, and whoaaa you could tell... I could smell her two isles away, and when she got to our isle... I had to move as far away as I could without being rude. It smelled so horrible.I can't believe I walked around smelling like that. To think of all the people who moved to get away from me smelling like an ashtray. The major downfall to quiting smoking is the eating. It's a battle finding something to take place of smoking. Anything you pick isn't gonna be good for you. Some people use hard candy( which I bought some),Some people use gum ( also bought some). None of which work as well as I would like, but do just enough to keep me in check I guess.

I just found out today my friends boyfriend started his first day of not smoking today. It's going a little harder for him. He smoked for a shorter time than I did,but he smoked none filter ciggs, so I can imagine how hard it's gonna be for him. I hope it goes well, if he can make it the first 3 days, he might be ok.

No comments:

Post a Comment