Saturday, January 9, 2010

Day 9 of not smoking. I am getting more comfortable with it. I went yesterday and bought me some butterscotch hard candies to help with the cravings of having something in my mouth. So far so good. Sometimes though I still feel like something is missing, and then I figure out what it is. I want to know how I will feel next week at the Gym, now that my lungs are getting some much needed relief. I still have been very irritable but I am trying to counter act that with coffee. I don't really like coffee much, but it take the edge off first thing in the morning. I still can't bring myself to be around people who smoke, I just am so afraid I will give in and ask for a smoke, and honestly who is gonna tell me "no" and mean it. Anyway, hopefully I can get use to this program and post regularly. Then I can blog about other things I want to improve around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment