Saturday, February 6, 2010

I have lost count of the days now, but I used a program the other day that said I had saved my lungs from 300 ciggs and saved 60 bucks so far by not smoking. So it's been over a month and here I sit bored and all I can think about is smoking. The bad part is, tomorrow is the Super Bowl, and I am to attend a party where most of the people smoke. Will I be able to keep it together? Is it to soon for me to be around people who smoke? I don't know if I have enough will power to not social smoke, and we all know that social smoking for me = falling off the wagon. Part of me wants to not attend, but I can't avoid every social event just because I don't smoke anymore. People have to learn to cope with these things. Then there is the whole thing were I don't know anyone except the person throwing the party. SO... lets recap...stressful situation where I will know no one but the hosts, where everyone most likely will me smoking... and I am suppose to have the will power to not smoke!

No comments:

Post a Comment