Wednesday, February 10, 2010

40 days quit so far!405 cigarette's not smoked and $106.22 saved. Not to mention I have added 1 day and 9 hours to my life. Isn't that interesting. I will admit that I smoked a cigarette at the super bowl party. It was a moment of weakness but it was horrible.And I haven't had a taste for one since then either. I think in about another month I will be ready to tackle cutting my caffeine out. Although these head aches just from cutting back are killing me. We are going back to the gym today.lately I haven't wanted to go to the gym. I just don't feel the motivation to go. I just want to sit in my house were it's nice and warm and not come out till spring.Anyhow, normally when I start something I have to force myself to do it at least for the first few weeks. So I am charging my Ipod up and getting my stuff ready so we can go! Getting it done and out of the way for today is the best effort I can give and if that gets the job done,then so be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment